This is the construction forum for faculty and students involved in construction efforts focuses on Communications Studies. The group provides a central discussion mechanism to facilitate issues regarding the development of content regarding these issues and also enables a mechanism to disseminate the project's activities in this area including new texts and technology. This subject-focused group is complemented by the LibreNet Commons that encompass all areas for the greater project, which can be accessed (and joined) via https://groups.io/g/LibreNet-Commons/topics
- 1 Member
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: Education@Libretexts-SocialScience.groups.io
- Subscribe: Education+subscribe@Libretexts-SocialScience.groups.io
- Unsubscribe: Education+unsubscribe@Libretexts-SocialScience.groups.io
- Group Owner: Education+owner@Libretexts-SocialScience.groups.io
- Help: Education+help@Libretexts-SocialScience.groups.io
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.